Why scan your printed photos?
Photos easily become damaged; becoming torn, worn out and faded. Let us scan them into a digital format to preserve their current quality for coming generations. When memories are digitally archived, you can back them up to a cloud based system like Forever.com – the world’s first permanent, private, shareable storage site for photos. Ask me for more details.
- Low-cost, professional scanning without sending your precious memories away in the mail.
- We scan photos and slides right in our Glenview studio using professional scanning equipment.
- Light retouching included: basic color correction and enhancing contrast and sharpening.
Scanning Loose Photos up to 8×10
@600 dpi – $.29 each
Scanning Oversize Photos
Large items over 8.5×14 – $5 and up. Please call for a quote.
Scanning Photos in Albums
$100 per hour (includes time time to remove photos carefully from album and scan them at 600 dpi). We can put them back into the album or organize them into a Legacy Storage Box.
Digitizing 35mm Slides
$.49 per slide at 3000 dpi
3D Objects/Kids Art/Trophies/Etc.
Do you want to preserve awards, trophies or kids art projects digitally? Using our state of the art light-box studio we can photograph and preserve your items, saving you space (if you are like me and like to toss bulky kids art projects).
$2.50 per item
Negatives, Medium Format Slides or other Formats
We have professional scanning equipment to convert nearly any type of film/image you have in-house without sending your memories away in the mail. Please call for a custom quote.
High Speed Scanner Rental
Rent the tools the pros use to scan your entire photo collection in a weekend! Scan at up to 50 photos per minute. You can even scan the backs of photos at the same time to capture written information.
3 Day Rental – $249 | 7 Day Rental – $399
- PS50 high-speed photo scanner
- Kodak flatbed for larger items
- PC Laptop with Kodak software included. Includes Perfect Touch for fast and easy enhancement of photos after scanning
- Delivery and info session to help you get up and running
- 8GB Flash drive to save your scanned images
For images needing more restoration we partner with an affordable retouching service that can bring new life to your old, damaged photos.
Custom quote depending on level of restoration needed. Typically prices range from $30 to $50. Call for an estimate on your photos.